Well, kind of done. I mowed the yard surrounding the house and skipped on the half by the barn. The sun was too hot and my body exhausted. Yeah, I'm out shape, what's it to ya? So, 6 hours, 3 breaks, and 2 gallons of sweat later, I accomplished my goal for the day. And I have nothing left in me. Looks like dinner is going to be PBJ's or nachos (yum). For anyone wondering, my camera has a self timer and that is how I can take all of these glamorous pictures of myself. Water in pictures is supposed to be sexy right (does sweat count?)
Sexy indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you deserve nachos for dinner. Take it easy!
ReplyDeleteEwwww. Belly button sweat.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know belly button sweat existed. YUCK.
ReplyDeleteYou should at least smile in tiredness! hee hee... Think about how you smell better than when men sweat for 6 hours!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, did you realize owlhaven, fully operation battle station and myself all live 30 minutes apart? You be lovin' on the Idaho girls! :)
Man, now I don't feel quite so proud of getting the laundry done. You Go Girl!
ReplyDelete