Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm back...

I finally woke up yesterday morning feeling motivated and in the last 36 hours cleaned my house. I also set up our bed frame in our bedroom which means we can graduate from our 2 year olds room to our very own bedroom. Little man went in the room to check it out and said "nice room mom". It was hilarious. Then he just kept saying "nice room, nice room". He was very pleased with my work and the fact that he had a new bed to jump on.

My laptop is being repaired for the next week so I'll be using hubby's computer in the evenings. As many of you know I'm ADDICTED to my computer so I have a sneaking suspicion I will be VERY productive this week. I'm headed to the farmer's market in the morning for fresh produce and looking forward to stocking the fridge.

I thought about our future child from Ethiopia last night. With every day that passes I think about the fact that he (currently we have requested boy 0-12 months) may be born?? For awhile I kept thinking that some mother was currently carrying this child and possibly already facing the fact that one day she would no longer be able to care for him. It makes me sad to think about. Now, I wonder if he's with her now? Maybe he is with his Grandparents or other family? Hopefully he is being very loved and bringing lots of joy to those he is around! We are thinking of you little guy :) And your big brother has been talking about his 'baby brother'. I can't wait for the two of you to meet and to have you in our arms!!

1 comment:

  1. we had this moment too! we were laying in bed talking when I burst out- "our baby is alive in utero or in arms". hmmm. This was an arm tingle moment.
    To your baby's birth mom, " may you be blessed in this difficult time. May you feel the Lord's arms around you tight. Know we love and pray for you. "

    ReplyDelete