Tuesday, August 21, 2007
3 years ago today...
Hubby and I were tying the knot to a 3 minute, super speedy ceremony at Little Church Of The West in viva, Las Vegas. It was a fun weekend and very stress free. And best of all, I was officially married to my favorite person in the whole world. My laughing buddy, skip classes together in college partner, the play racquetball with and let me win kind of man, father of our child, my remodel sidekick, my other half, give me the last cookie, sexy smile, favorite butt, where I seek comfort, my chips and salsa and can of coke buddy, my nowhere else I'd rather be, one of a kind, best friend! I love you babe. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the wonderful, thoughtful gift. I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your blog and thought it was so cool that we both got married in Vegas (me, Sept '99). I forget the name of the Chapel D and I were in, but it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, we are currently in the homestudy stage to adopt a little girl or sibling group from Ethiopia.
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. Men are so much sexier when they are great dads!! :) Hope you and cute butt have a great week!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!! Hope you had a great anniversary :) Love, Niki
ReplyDeleteYou're a much better wife than I am Chandra. I think with JJ's birthday being so close I forgot our 1st anniversary. Now that our 3rd is upon us, I'm pretty sure I'm driving James crazy on a daily basis. Marriage isn't always easy, but it's definitely worth the work!
ReplyDeleteActually, it was our second anniversary you forgot. "James, thanks for the flowers at work today. Why did you get them for me?"
ReplyDeleteThat's OK, Julie. Your challenged memory makes it that much easier to surprise you.