That IS a pretty creepy spider! I wish I had ANY exercise plan at this point. I've been passing out at 8:30/9 for the last 2 nights and getting up around 12:30 to "get ready for bed", so I envy your energy. I don't envy your lawn mowing though.
Wow!! That is pretty hard core Chan :) I need to look at your pic every time i feel lazy and don't want to do anything. Way to inspire!! LOL You go chickie! Niki
That IS a pretty creepy spider! I wish I had ANY exercise plan at this point. I've been passing out at 8:30/9 for the last 2 nights and getting up around 12:30 to "get ready for bed", so I envy your energy. I don't envy your lawn mowing though.
ReplyDeleteWow!! That is pretty hard core Chan :) I need to look at your pic every time i feel lazy and don't want to do anything. Way to inspire!! LOL You go chickie! Niki
ReplyDelete