Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hubby is a happy man....

I am happy to report (on Nater's behalf) that we now have TELEVISION!!! The man has been itching for TV since we left the hotel. Well folks, that night has arrived. Tonight he said, "I just want to sit and watch tv and eat my dinner". So he headed outside and found the cable dangling from the antenna on the roof and got straight to work. From there he somehow connected it with the cable from the TV. He's a little nerd when he wants to be and had no trouble figuring it out. Right now he is fine tuning all the channels (our TV rocks). We have more channels than we could have ever dreamed. I wish I could capture on camera the excitement he's feeling. I'm telling you all, he's not shown this much excitement with all the house projects we've accomplished. Nater is BACK!

1 comment:

  1. :) good job! I love when the hubbies find a little nerd and get things done! :)

    ReplyDelete