Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sisters...

I have six of them. We have shared many laughs over the years and surely many more to come. We are scattered across the states and have to make do with daily phone calls and emails. But when we get together it's like we've never been apart and we pick up where we left off. We have a great balance of sarcasm and humor with support and love. Most of my memories include at least one of them, if not more.

We've had some great "girl weekends" over the years and we are do for another soon. Let's start planning! I miss ya girls!!
love, Chan



4 comments:

  1. You are all so lucky to have each other. I don't know how your mom did it. I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh, the 2nd picture from the top (the 1st one in color) Keely looks JUST like Karen. I had to do a double take.
    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You are all soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a crew. So cool.

    ReplyDelete