Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Thanks to everyone for your warm wishes and thoughts. We are so happy to have the newest member of our family with us. He seems to be following in his big brothers footsteps as far as being demanding. He only likes to sleep when being held. He could eat 24/7 and cries when we put him down. I'm not sure how I plan to juggle that with an 8 month old but somehow things will work out. Nater's parents arrived today and they will be here for the next week which will be nice. I'm going to try to take things one day at a time and why they are here I will practice doing things on my own and see if I can get in my groove. I need to order an infant carrier (not a fan of slings) that I can wrap him close to my chest and have my hands free for making meals and cleaning. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

And if you haven't noticed, we still have no name for our little babe. Today is day 5 of his existence and the poor guy is still waiting on a name. Maybe tomorrow but not likely since hubby goes back to work. Grrrr.... that's all I have to say about names.

Father's Day was fun! I'm guessing it wasn't super relaxing for hubby seeing as he doesn't have a choice but none the less, we enjoyed our time with the boys and the in-laws. Nathan's mom cooked a yummy dinner and now we are relaxing (bed to soon follow). Here are some pics from our day.







7 comments:

  1. SOOO Great to see more photos !!

    You have a BEAUTIFUL family !!!!

    I can't wait to see and hear more from you and I hope that you are able to rest this week !!!

    Can't wait to find out what you will name your baby as well !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are going well! What a great father's day. :)
    I think your boys are wise beyond their years. Why not be held to sleep, cry if no one pays attention. :) If we could all do it over, you know we would do this.
    If I were closer I would volunteer to take duty while you nap. Hey, you wanna fly out west so all of us bloggy ladies can take care of you here in Boise??? ( owlhaven, fully operation battlestaion, andrea W fam, and myself. You know we all live within 30 min of each other! Oh, and we make great mimosas)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chandra,
    I just got back and read your post! CONGRATULATIONS! A BOY! Here I thought I would get to go out a buy some cute girl clothes for you! They are going to be so close the three of them. How exciting! I hope you are doing well taking everything into consideration. What a beautiful family you have. You are a strong woman! I will call you when things settle down.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I can't believe you still don't have a name for your baby boy! You guys are so silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:15 PM

    I just showed the lab pics of the kids and they died laughing when they saw Biruk. The kids is looking quite portly and oh so cute. Mary said "surely he's eating solid foods now!" They all also commented that the kids were all very cute and congrats.

    keel

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will fly out with tarah! i love the pictures, you all look so happy :)
    a great baby carrier is the moby wrap. i LOVE LOVE mine! you can wear the baby so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Hey Chan,

    I've been trying to get ahold of you the past few days but I can imagine you've been getting alot of phone calls. Anyways tonight I heard what you named the new little man and absolutely LOVED IT! I thought it was really cute. Congrats! Have a good night! Hayl

    ReplyDelete