Monday, June 30, 2008

Big, Bigger and Biggest

My boys are going to be a trio of meaty boys. Conner has lost most of his baby fat but at the rate Landon is eating he will be caught up to Biruk in no time. Can you believe they are 8 1/2 months apart; seriously. I finally got a picture of my two babies in diapers tonight. Biruk is sporting some serious meat on his bones. The big man is turning into a boy overnight. Tonight he was standing next to the laundry basket and kept letting go trying to stand on his own. He'll be walking before I know it.



8 comments:

  1. Oh my!They ar all adorable and Biruk is sooooo strong! I love the pick of the two where Landon is sucking on Biruks arm. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I LOVE that first picture of them lined up together, and LOL about the one with Landon sucking on Biruk's arm!!! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Biruk is a BIG boy.

    Connor looks like a little boy ready for school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy babies! They look like little giants until you see them in perspective with a grown up. Still, serious bruisers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biruk is a giant! He makes Connor look small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! How they are growing!!
    Biruk is a big baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh, those boys are adorable. I can't stand it! I love the diaper pics.

    ReplyDelete