Wednesday, June 18, 2008
He has a name...
Finally. And all thanks to our nurse who had done some blood work and needed a name by 5:00 p.m. on Monday. Nothing like a little pressure to get the job done. His name is Landon Carter. I love it!! Landon was on my list early on but Nater wasn't sure. He came around to it (so he says) by day 6. It feels good to call him Landon instead of "the baby". Landon is doing great and so are his big brothers. Nathan's parents will be here this week so I'm trying to take advantage of the extra help. Jeanne's been making dinner every night and that has been fabulous. We'll have a little bit of time on our own and then we have more help coming in July. Woohoo! I will always be willing to have extra help at our house. Time to catch a cat nap...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the name Landon. How way cute. Good job.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable Chan. I would just sit and look at all three boys all day and do NOTHING!
Chand Landon is adorable. He has such a nice skin tone. Happy to see the pics. So cute.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Love the name. Landon was our 2nd choice for Andersen.
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated with pictures!
Ohhh! I like it! So glad you have a good support system there. Landon is so cute! PS-ya look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing, I love the pictures and was SOOO excited to see an update !
ReplyDeleteAlso love the name Landon and my god Biruk has the cutest smile in the first picture !!
You have a beautiful family !
Lisa
LOVE the name!!!! And he's such a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteawwww i love the name it is so cute, you guys have a beautiful family I am so happy for you:)
ReplyDeletepoe
Congratualtions....love the name Landon!! He is a cute baby. At first, I thought he looked like Nate, but the 3rd and last pictures look like a Sudhoff face. Will look forward to seeing more pictures!
ReplyDelete