When G'ma and G'pa where getting ready to leave tonight it occurred to me that Conner would probably love to stay the night in their RV. We asked him if he wanted to go and he couldn't get out the door fast enough. (sniff, sniff). Of course I'm not sure who was more excited; Conner or G'ma??
I love kids' sense of adventure. Jameson & James 'camped out' in the backyard one night, and Jameson had a great time. James had a great time the next morning when Jameson had him up by the crack of dawn.
How fun for the boys to have their grandparents around and how nice for you to have some extra help! "Hi" to Har & Jeanne from the Evanses!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I cannot wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Wow, I think Conner is looking a lot like Ainsley these days. Well, Ainsley when he had hair.
ReplyDeleteChandra...check back at my blog...!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love kids' sense of adventure. Jameson & James 'camped out' in the backyard one night, and Jameson had a great time. James had a great time the next morning when Jameson had him up by the crack of dawn.
ReplyDelete