Wednesday, June 04, 2008

He ain't heavy...

he's my brother.

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. They are so cute!!
    Looks like good times.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Chand I laughed so hard at those pics. They are so cute and Biruk is getting big. He almost makes Conner's head look small. Thanks for posting, those are awesome.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! I LOVE that bath picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:06 PM

    I don't know, he LOOKS heavy. I think The Hollies would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, man, those kids are cuter and cuter all the time! And the sentiment is so sweet. I was gonna be a wiseass and say he looks kinda heavy, but your husband beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'd better start feeding Biruk before he wastes away to nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that Biruks are just inheritantly adorable... or at least ours are.

    ReplyDelete