
Are you sick of seeing my face? I don't blame you. I'm pretty sure there are more pics of me in this post then all my other post total. So do you need another hint?
If this doesn't explain the raging hormones, desperation, exhaustion and frustration the past 2 weeks I don't know what would. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and we will soon be welcoming baby NO.3 to the family. Are we crazy? Probably.
There are several pics from Ethiopia (which I hadn't been able to share until now) and I was 6 months preggo while traveling. And I made it through the whole week without one. single. illness. Then I came home and got ran over by a train. But good news my friends, I nearly feel 100% with the exception of third trimester sleepiness.
Well there you have it, more exciting adventures ahead! This will be the last bit of news from us for a very. very. LONG. time. Three houses, an adoption and pregnancy within one year is plenty of excitement to last us a lifetime.
Time to get some shut eye,
Chatter


Woo HOO! You did it, girl! So nice to see "all" of you now.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're one hot pregnant mama!!!
Are you sure you're pregnant? Looks like maybe you're eating too many hotdogs.
ReplyDeleteSo you're finally fessing up. That baby is only a handful of weeks away. Congrats, you are a lucky family to be blessed with so many little ones, but . . . I cannot say that I envy the amount of sleep you will be getting for the next several months. Can't wait to see the newest family member!
ReplyDeleteYou're OUT OF THE CLOSET at last. You look amazing, but I have to tell you that C at your feet and B in your arms on top of your very pregnant belly puts the fear of God in me. Amazing. At least you have bragging rights on being the most exhausted woman on the planet.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when you were going to share your wonderful news! Glad you are feeling better. You got some good pics in Ethiopia! That is a bunch of changes, I say you are dealing quite well! Have a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteR
You are an annoyingly cute pregnant person. Eat more hot dogs. And donuts. And frozen pizzas. Please!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute...puke
ReplyDelete:) YEA!!! I love it. Did anyone in Ethiopia say anything??? :) I can't imagine the faces of the other parents, they had to think you crazy! ha ha
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous. LOVE the pictures!
Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!? #1 I obviously had no idea; #2 You are so insanely beautiful I can't even tell you without sounding like even more of a creepy blogstalker than I already do; and #3 I was soooo impressed with your abilities to hold all this together and do all the things that you've done while I've been following along. Now add this? You are inspirational. CONGRATULATIONS! If it really is the last bit of news for a long time, then I will really miss your blog but WOW! I am so impressed. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Nothing really, so I guess I'll just repeat those who came before me.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, you are an adorable preggo! That flawless belly should be in magazines. Seriously, I think you should get your baby bump an agent, asap. And you so make me wanna start trying for baby #2. I mean, what are we waiting for, my first baby is already 9 months old! I am such a slacker :)!
At least you won't have much time to stress about baby #3 much with those other two little guys keeping you busy. That's a good thing, right?
Good luck and hopefully you will find a little time to blog now and then so we will know what you are up to. If not, I will just email or call you and you'll have to tell me anyway :). Ciao!
You're so cute!!Just because you ate to many cheetos....!!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAre you sharing whether it's a boy or girl?
dammit, you're one of those good looking pregnant people, and i thought we had so much in common.
ReplyDeleteseriously those are great pics and that room in ethiopia looks awful familiar! :)
I was sooo excited to see your post ! Congrats again and soo fun to be following your pregnancy at the same time as mine and going on three just like us !!
ReplyDeleteSoooo very exciting and I soo hope you are feeling better !!!
Lisa
You little stinker!! I am so shocked and freaking happy for you! And kinda pissed too, because I thought I was looking KINDA cute till I saw your hotness! Haha. Yaaaaay! You are amazing, woman! Congrats, and for God's sake, keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteWHOA! What a surprise!! You are so adorable pregnant! What an amazing family you have. Can't wait to hear/see more details!!
ReplyDeleteGood heavens above woman! You are a star!
ReplyDeleteYay! You look terrific! There is no way the new addition can be any cuter than your two kiddos, by the way. And nice ET bathroom digs :p. Makes me miss splashing in water on the way OUT of the shower :).
ReplyDeleteOh...and you will keep posting on the blog...riiiiggghhht??!?
Woo Hoo! Agree with all the previous comments, get an agent for that belly, you are a superstar mom, etc.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Really awesome!
Personally, I think your blog is about to get really exciting!
Just wanted to let you know I am keeping up with ur blog since I never comment, biruk is sooooo cute. You should bring his white hat to cali, I love that. I hope u and amber had a nice weekend...couldn't help but notice neither one of you picked up ur phone this weekend :) Hope all is well..lookin good...i have to get back to writing bs on evolutionary psychology. This should make up for no comments! -mojo
ReplyDelete