Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ramblings....

We had a great weekend here and I was sad to see my sister leave. It was so much fun and hopefully we can do it again soon! She took a picture of the four of us so we have our first family picture with Biruk. It's nothing to get too excited about b/c we did nothing special for it and some of us were in our pj's. However, it has the four of us and I'm thankful for that.

Yesterday we went to KC for Biruk's appointment at the International Adoption Clinic. Everything went well until they had to draw blood. Poor little guy. He was NOT happy when they had do that. Nor was I; apparently Biruk's veins aren't real obvious so they had a hard time getting a blood draw.

We tried taking Conner swimming at the hotel pool but he wanted nothing to do with it. So I guess I need to get the little man signed up for swim lessons. The night went fairly well considering we had two little ones.

Today is laundry and cleaning. Isn't it always? Thankfully I have not encountered anymore scary turds in my laundry. The boys are being great with the exception of some attitude from Conner.

Lastly, I'm in the search for a new digital camera. I'd love any recommendations you have...

I'll leave you with some pics from my sisters visit.

Edited - I can not get the pics downloaded for some reason. Will try again later,
gotta run.
C






9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family!!! And haha about the boogers; I remember spying on my sister Emily as she was wiping her boogers on the wall. I then ran and tattled on her :). I think she was 2 at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Have to hate people who look so cute in pajamas!! hee hee
    The pic of Biruk is amazing! very cute.

    Nice booger wiping story! Kinda gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE FAMILY PICS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how cute! Biruk is getting bigger! I need a new fam pic too! BTW-love the new layout!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i tell you how happy i am to see a prego lady holding her newly adopted bab? babies babies and more babies in one family! it really makes me feel more "normal" :)
    love the new pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't they have the little finger sticks down South? You should ask for them -- much less invasive, and they can do most of the tests they need from those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a second, I thought "little finger sticks" had something to do with nose picking! I love the family pics - thanks for sharing.
    Do not get a Cannon Coolpix unless they have completely revamped them since I bought the peice of crap about 3 or 4 years ago for about $300.00. I really really hate it. A lot. I'm sure they're better now. I want a digital SLR camera bad. Real bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Ya'll are SO CUTE! I love it! Your tummy is looking amazing, the kids look happy and healthy, your husband looks hot. Life is good at the Chatter house!

    :) Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear I saw Brian...

    ReplyDelete