Sunday, April 13, 2008

And the reason....

for the screaming... definitely stomach issues. I will spare you all the details but I will tell you one
thing. Nater woke me at 3:30 to tell me he needed help with Biruk. We had to use scissors (ever so carefully) to cut off his onesie because of his "blow-out". He must have felt tons better because the little guy slept until 9:30. Yeah for mom and dad and boys getting some rest and thanks to everyone for your support. I know things will be normal again, I just know it.

Here's a couple pics of us starting our day. Biruk is LOVING the jumparoo. He can bounce in that thing forever. His little legs are getting strong every day. Dad and Conner are watching some presentation on plastic bottles (boring).

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. I started going to church again while waiting to travel to pick up Biruk so we all ventured out to mass last night. We ended up in the front pew and Conner was the best he's ever been. And of course Biruk had no complaints. His big eyes just stared around at all the people. We were so proud of them! And it felt good to be at church again. I think they must have had plenty of distractions being up front so maybe that is the secret to them behaving. More later,
Chatter



5 comments:

  1. yay! hope that's a sign it will all turn around! (don't you love when they're good at church!) i'm calling you soon so we can chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:23 PM

    HA! watching a movie on bottles like father like son :) Glad to hear things are getting a bit better for you. Aww Biruk he probably felt so much better releasing all that crap. I can't wait for California we're getting close:) tootles,hayl

    Have a peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Chand Conner kind of looks like Bryson, I've been noticing that as he gets older. How funny!

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booooo!! for bellyaches but yayyyyyy!! for good sleep! So glad to hear things are going better already. Those are the cutest boys ever. That little Biruk has the biggest brown eyes and crazy long lashes. Ugh, they are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you have some things figured out with Biruk. Front row in church, that is big!!! Very cute pics. You have some handsome boys! It's all up from here girl!

    ReplyDelete