Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's been down for less than an hour...

and up five times. Seriously. I love this guy to bits and pieces and I can't believe how much I've attached to him but five times? I'm so scared of what lies ahead tonight. I know, I know "wah, wah, wah". But any moms out there that know what it's like to run on no sleep on Monday morning can sympathize. Please send some serious "sleep" vibes Biruk's way and some patience my way. Nater is feeling lousy so he gets to take the night off. It's me and the little man tonight and I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared.

Rachael, enjoy your sleeping beauty and peaceful nights sleep. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous.

I'd better catch some zzzz's while I can. Peace out and good night!

6 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts, Chandra. It sounds like the "Legend" bug or one of its relatives has invaded your household. I hope not. I will pray for you because it was a nightmare. Hold on tight. It'll be over in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chandra... I pm'd you on the forum, but after reading your posts here I'm wondering if B is lactose intolerant??? Try soy formula and see if it helps. He may be waking up a lot b/c of tummy stuff. Just a thought. You're doing GREAT!!! Yes, it will all be normal again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been up with Amelia for an hour if it makes you feel any better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hoping you had a great night.....

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chan,

    Hopefully last night ended better than it started. The tummy thing sounds very logical to me but again I know how alert that sweet thing is! We will talk soon!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh! Jordyn was just like that! My husband had to start going in to work two hours later than usual for the first month and a half that we were home just so that I could get some sleep after the kids woke up.
    I am sure you have heard this 100 times, so let me make it 101... it gets better. Jordyn's sleeping directly correlates to her emotional comfort level. When things are chaotic at our house (ie. illness, visitors, vacationing somewhere new, etc.) Jordyn doesn't sleep well. But when things are consistent and she feels secure, all is well.
    I will be sure to send some good thoughts your way. Hopefully, the sleep fairy will visit soon.

    ReplyDelete