Thursday, April 10, 2008

Noooooooooooo.....

Well I woke up today with an achy neck, nasty sore throat, head pressure and fever. I honestly don't know how much longer I can deal with all of this. I was able to get a prescription called in and hopefully that will get me feeling better. Nater came home at lunch to help and then went down to his office to try and make some phone calls. When I put Biruk down for his afternoon nap I passed out in Conner's bed and this is what I woke up to (my little mama's boy). Thankfully Nater snapped some pics because this just cracks me up.


Biruk is doing well, especially during the day. At night he is still getting up about 3 times and is sometimes not really keen on laying back down so it'll take me three or four attempts. It's all a little overwhelming but we are doing our best. I hope I can get feeling better and actually get some of my energy back. Hubby is out with the boys right now running a couple errands so I've had a quiet house the last couple hours. I should be sleeping but I'm enjoying the peace.

Hopefully my next post will be more upbeat and full of good news. More later,
Chatter

3 comments:

  1. GET BETTER ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's awful! I'm sending healthy vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how cute. The perfect photo to embarrass your son in ten years.

    ReplyDelete