Thursday, January 31, 2008

What started as a rough morning....

has become a glorious evening. My day started off on a rough patch, continued down hill through lunch and finally turned around by afternoon. We left the house and headed out for some serious comfort food (chips & queso, oreo ice cream, laffy taffy, twix, dots, pull-n-peel twizzlers, chips, etc). Then rented several movies and now we are back home watching big snow flakes fall from the sky. The day has completely turned around (thanks to food and snow of course). I hope to watch the snow fall all night (with the help of the yard light) and to turn my brain off for the next few hours and watch some movies. And just to clarify; I LOVE snow. Jamie, you can send all your snow my way because nothing would make me happier (with the exception of getting Biruk home). This is our first snow of winter and will probably be our last. I'd better take as much in as I can. Time to get a stomach ache and rot my teeth. Jealous?

5 comments:

  1. If only I lived closer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you KNOW I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Glad you're enjoying your evening. Just curious....do the weathermen there ridiculously exaggerate the weather forecast? Sometimes I can't get over the scare ignited behind the "winter storm warning"....and they are predicting like 1-2 inches of snow! I guess they're hurting for some exciting news:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the *Baked* Lays that stand out among all the junk food!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, I think I'd pay about $50 for that bag of Lays. I guess I'll just have to settle with pouring some sea salt into the palm of my hand and licking...

    ReplyDelete