Today was awesome!! My massive head pressure and back ache disappeared leaving me with only a nasty sore throat. Which was such a minor pain compared to the day before. So I'm back on my feet and feeling the love. In fact, would you believe that I did several loads of laundry, washed all of my flooring (we don't have carpet) and have fresh bedding to crawl into tonight. Yeah for me! Also, the drywall professionals were here today to complete the texturing. I am happy to announce that we are "officially" finished with all drywall projects. Hubby had framed and drywalled two closets that needed textured. We now have baseboard and trim work a head of us (by us I mean, Nathan).
So what am I doing after a hard days work? Chilling out. I have french fries in the oven (I already ate my veggies and dip), little man is asleep, the house is clean and I'm about to watch a movie. I'm not sure when the last time I had such a relaxing evening planned.
Thanks for all the "feel better" thoughts. I'm back folks!
Wanna come do my floors? Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYEA!! I did my floors and 3 bathrooms today. I need to do sheets, good idea! !
ReplyDeleteGlad you feel better!
Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your movie! I just got tagged, so now you're it!
ReplyDelete