Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Our sweet baby Biruk
Yes, that's right, I'm finally getting around to announcing the referral of our new baby, Biruk. It was love at first sight when I saw his picture. He has the most beautiful brown eyes, gorgeous skin and tiny little fingers and toes. Biruk was born 9/26/07 putting him just over 3 months old. We were not expecting him to be so young so this was a lovely surprise. We will get a court date in the next 8-10 weeks and he will "officially" be ours and I will post a picture then. Travel time is 12-16 weeks after referral which puts us traveling late March, early April. It is going to be hard but we just keep looking at his picture and are doing everything we can to prepare (which includes sooooooooo many things). I miss him so much and can't wait to have him in my arms. And he has a big brother who can't wait to meet him. What a joy it is to finally to know his name and what he looks like. Biruk means "he is blessed". We are very, very blessed and look forward to an exciting 2008! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEA!!!! He is gorgeous, I am so excited for you. I need to call you, we have been crazy with ear infections. :(
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to your fam. May 2008 be truly blessed.
Wow!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAY He ISS gorgeous! So happy you finally "announced" or at least "blog announced". :) Can't wait to hear of travel.
ReplyDelete'Bout time you posted! I'm So happy for you!Can't wait to see his picture!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeletelISA :)
Happy, happy day. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHey Chandra, I got your blog address from Mimi(aka Patti). Love it! Congratulations on baby #2! We are so happy for you guys. We really need to get together soon cuz we'll be moving from NW Arkansas to Dallas in May. Congrats again on baby Biruk!
ReplyDeletep.s. say "hi" to your other boys for us!
Sarah, Tim & Alex Evans
Congratulations Chandra and family !!!! SOOO happy that its finaly you turn and I cannot wait to see a Biruk !!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou must be on cloud 9.. I remember the feeling.. it stays for a long time !!!!!
Email me when you come down from the clouds !
Lisa
Congrats! I found your blog through The Beauchamps and have been waiting for your referral! I can't wait to see pics! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from browsing the CHSFS forum. What caught my eye is the fact that we have a Biruk also! Congratulations! The time seemed to go faster for me the closer we got to travel, so hang in there!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so ding-dang exciting! What a great blessing. My SIL has adopted two, so we know what a blessing it can be. Heartfelt best!
ReplyDeleteCongratultaions! I can't remember if I've commented before - but I've followed your blog for while. I was so happy when I checked in today to read about Biruk. I hope you have a smooth and quick wait to travel.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Chatter! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a note. I too can not wait to see the end product as opposed to daydreaming about it.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog.
WOW! Another boy for your family, blessed you all are indeed. Biruk, I don't even know your family, but I can tell from your mama's lovely writing and photo skills that she is full of heart and soul.