Friday, January 25, 2008

My baby is sick...

And it stinks. I just started feeling good last night and woke up this morning to a sick Little Man. He has a fever and hasn't eaten all day. He woke up for not even half an hour to read books and then wanted to lay in our bed. He took a 2 hour nap and now he's watching Veggie Tales. He is taking some sips of Apple Juice for me but I just tried applesauce and he's not interested. Poor kiddo. And he just requested to pee on potty. What a trooper! I put a diaper on him thinking he'd take the lazy way out today but he's not interested. Hopefully I'll have better news to report tomorrow.

Our weekend plans include painting and finishing all the baseboard in the house. Boring stuff! I am so excited to put this chapter of our life behind us. It will be one year in Feb that we started remodeling this house and we are proud to say, "we are almost done"!!

Gotta run. Happy Friday to all; enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. BIG BUMMER!!! Hope the little guy feels better soon! I hate sick babies (but selfishly like how they cuddle!) Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, hope he feels better soon.They do seem to bounce back pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he's feeling better. I know I dread having sick babies, but I know it has to happen. Luckily, he's getting to the age that it doesn't hit him quite as hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy! I have just endured weeks of sickness and it's beautiful to be on the other side. At least until the next bout....

    I hope you survived the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete