I was tagged by my buddy Julie last night who is a hoot so if you haven't checked out her blog yet, Journey to Family, than you MUST. Anyway, it's 8 things about all this good stuff.
Crazy 8's
8 Things I'm Passionate About...
1. My boys (hubby, Little Man & Biruk)
2. FOOD (who isn't?)
3. Candy (eating purple skittles as I type this)
4. My siblings (see photo above)
5. Traveling
6. Taking pictures
7. Laughter
8. Living a fulfilling life
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Travel abroad (anywhere and as much as I can)
2. Snowboard at Whistler with Hubby
3. Do volunteer work abroad, possibly at an orphanage (when my children are older)
4. Raise well-rounded, polite and caring children
5. I'd love to be on The Amazing Race with hubby
6. Endure wearing braces (I have a missing tooth that needs pulled down and a gap between my front teeth)
7. Participate in a triathlon (one of the mini ones, not the Ironman)
8. Take family vacations often and hit all 50 states (preferably pulling a camper - ya know you love it Nater)
8 Things I Say Often...
1. Love You
2. Thank You
3. Do you want to go to bed?
4. You make me crazy!
5. Hello (answering my phone)
6. Don't Touch That!! (usually when I'm anywhere in public w/Little Man and usually I'm yelling it b/c he's going for the toilet seat or something just as gross)
7. Paper, Rock, Scissors (the way hubby and I determine who has to get up and do something)
8. I'm hungry
TV Shows I Recently Watched (keep in mind we do not have cable)
1. The Amazing Race
2. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader
3. American Idol
4. Wheel of Fortune
5. Local News
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Jay Leno
8. Sesame Street
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over & Over...(and over)
1. Little Miss Magic, Jimmy Buffett
2. Unknown Legend, Neil Young
3. Rosie, Jackson Browne
4. Leather & Lace, Stevie Nicks & Don Henley
5. Hero, Phil Collins
6. 7 Towers, Oxygen
7. That's Why I'm Here, Kenny Chesney
8. Treat Her Like A Lady, Jimmy Buffett
8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends...
1. Humor (most importantly)
2. Honesty
3. History (our history together, not their history)
4. Comfort
5. Sincerity
6. Love
7. Laughter
8. Trust
8 Things I've Learned Or Been Reminded Of This Past Year...
1. All the many talents and skills my hubby possesses (I didn't know I married such a handy man :)
2. That I can be on the verge of insanity one day and the luckiest woman alive the next (remodeling a home will do that to you)
3. That living at a Super 8 with a baby is a TERRIBLE idea
4. Take things one day at a time (or in some cases, hour by hour)
5. Sometimes in the worst situations all you can do is laugh (that crazy, we've gone to a bad place, laugh)
6. That I could NOT have gotten through this past year without my hubby!!
7. I need a social life, friends and a babysitter if I'm going to live hundreds of miles from my family
8. For 2008 (and 09,10,11,12, etc) to not pack so much excitement (or stress) into one year (or two)
8 People I'm Tagging...
1. Manda
2. James
3. Tesi
4. Lisa in KS
5. Heather
6. Stie
7. Tarah
8. Lisa in Canada
Your list was so great! I'm going to have to muse on mine for a while and think of some good answers.
ReplyDeletegood songs, i could def listen to them over and over esp treat her like a lady
ReplyDeletemeag
BFF! I watch Sesame Street too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great list! And (sigh) Whistler is on my list as well. Such a pity I've never been there and even grew up in Canada....
ReplyDelete