Saturday, January 12, 2008

What's in a name??

My sister and brother-in-law are looking for a name for the puppy. She asked me to post a picture of their (female) puppy and they are hoping to get some suggestions from all of my loyal readers (all three of you). What do you think this adorable, little puppy should be called?

Edited to add: My sister Keely decided on the name Kaya for their sweet little puppy. Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. Maybe if we ever get a dog I can look back on these.


7 comments:

  1. Bridget-Bridgy for short

    Caper-because she looks like she has a black cape on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosco
    Shiloh
    Davis (lol)

    I know this isn't much, but what do you expect? My dog has a human's name.
    Tell her to go to petfinder.com and look at some names on that website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whose is this? Amber's?

    We need to know the dog's personality before bestowing a name. Does he stick like glue to someone? If so, then Velcro.

    Do they have any favorite places? Like Paris or Maui or Ft. Wayne? Take off the "fort" and you have a name, although I'm not as crazy about giving dog's people names. It gets confusing. "Dangit, Ainsley pooped on the carpet again!"

    How about favorite movies, movie characters, writers, etc.?

    Too... many... ideas... head... asploding....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fam always went with wierd dog names. Like Chenne' :) So, tell us the personality! I agree with trike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend has a dog that looks a bit like this one and they named her Kyla and it fits her well !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:20 PM

    I think her name is going to be Kaya. It means elder sister (Hopi), we're not sure of her rank, but she was the runt.

    It seems to suit her.
    Thanks for the good suggestions.

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:41 AM

    What kind of dog is this? I am not versed in the ways of dog breeds but this is a cute one!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete