Who has a hot dog eating contest with their significant other just for the hell of it?? My sister was the poor sucker taking the photo's. Let me just say that I couldn't stop laughing when we started the race so hubby was up one whole hot dog. He was hard core about the whole thing (dipping the dogs in water - I tried it a couple times and nearly vomited). Anyway, he won, and while I was disappointed I'm thankful I stopped at four (which were wrapped in hearty wheat bread with ketchup and mustard). I'm so proud of you babe! My hot dog eating champ.
That is pretty nasty Chandra. Of course, James thought it was a lovely idea and asked if I wanted to do it. I'm not really sure how I would fit that into the gestational diabetes diet. For now, just thinking about it makes me want to puke.
UMMM, GROSS!!! :) Looks like you all know how to have some weekend fun.
ReplyDeleteSo how many did Nate down?
ReplyDeleteToo funny! The whole dogs-in-water thing is slightly disgusting, though. Hah.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny !
ReplyDeleteLisa
Way to go!! That was pretty good downing 4!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should get training - you would win the hot dog eating contests!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I can't believe you guys did this! I always watch those contests and nearly puke just watching! Wow. Way to go to the Hubby!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious.
Jamie
That is pretty nasty Chandra. Of course, James thought it was a lovely idea and asked if I wanted to do it. I'm not really sure how I would fit that into the gestational diabetes diet. For now, just thinking about it makes me want to puke.
ReplyDeletethat is so hilarious...four chand seriously i think you can do better
ReplyDelete