Hubby and I like to tease our little man when taking him potty, getting him ready for bed or just for the hell of it by calling him "stinky britches" (just another reason to think of us as freaks). So anyway, sometimes he'll return the annoying tease by saying it back. Today I decided the phrase has got to go. While trying on clothes in the dressing room at Target, little man continued to chant "stinky britches mom", "mom's got stinky britches". What was I supposed to say.... oh you silly little guy, where did you ever hear such a thing?
Just wait till you are in a public potty and your little one cheers
ReplyDeleteafter you poop! OR, when your little one sees your monthly visit in the same said public stall, and
yells "mom, you pooped your pants?"
Ya, stinky britches would be great. Hey, I bet they were stinky!!! ( Who says britches??)
Stinky britches is CUTE! :) If I was in Target, I'd laugh.
ReplyDeleteI still can't get over the hot dog eating contest.
Jamie
That's funny!!
ReplyDelete