Little man turned 2 today!! Two wonderful years of excitement, learning, laughing and lots of love. You are speaking in sentences (when you want to), you are almost fully potty trained, you have almost mastered the art of manipulation (acting like you are pouting and then looking at me from the corner of your eye and grinning), and you are making us smile so much. I love to hear you laugh, I love to watch you run (and every time you fall you tell us you "run too fast"), I love your fascination with all automobiles, airplanes and trains, I love your blue eyes, I love waking up in the morning to the chatter coming from your room, I love watching you study everything; knowing you are taking it all in, I love that you've been wanting to hold mom and dad's hands while we eat dinner, I love your sweet smile and I love watching you grow up. But, please slow down, it's going too fast. You have brought more love and life into our lives then we could have ever imagined. Thanks for all the fun!!
love,
momma




What a face! Oh, I love this post!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday beautiful boy!
Happy Birthday Conner! From James, Julie, Jameson, TBD and TBD
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Conner! What a big boy you are.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I hate to admit it, the old cliche is true - they grow up so fast. Every day is something new, and you can't believe it's been 2 years since your baby was too little and helpless to do anything for himself. Now they're both about to be big brothers, and the next 2 years will pass as quickly as the last 2.
ReplyDeleteConner, your momma made me cry today when i read this!
ReplyDeletehappy late birthday conner, hope you had lots of fun:)
ReplyDelete