Tuesday, October 02, 2007
eyes....
Ya know how some people share toothbrushes (icky Jamie), soap, towels, (you get the picture) well my dear husband, on two occasions now has crossed the line. He has worn my contacts. That's right folks, he is swapping eye GUNK. Yuck. Sure, it sounds like an honest mistake but this is what you aren't aware of. His contact case is a different from mine, his contacts are tinted and they are bigger (I tell them he stretches mine out when he wears them) and more firm. How do you get confused with knowing all of that? Yet he does. And while it makes me incredibly crazy I just have to shake my head, mumble under my breath and go about my merry way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least he didn't accidentally drink them like my husband did. We were on a trip and I had forgotten my contact case. I put them in a cup on the counter WITH HIM WATCHING ME. Next morning - got up and came in to find him drinking out of that cup. UGH.
ReplyDeleteEWW :) have to agree with you Chan. How the heck can he see out of them? Niki
ReplyDeleteYes, I share a toothbrush and you love me anyway.
ReplyDeleteJamie
Hey Chan, what a day you must have had. I loved the way you just dumped out your excesses of emotion! Believe me, sweetie, this too will pass! Love ya, Auntie Pat
ReplyDeleteYUCK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJamie- GROSS!!! Where was that written that I missed it?
Paint your container pink and maybe he will avoid it.