In other news I am currently trying to figure out what kind of snake scared the *$#@ out of me while jogging today. It had red and black diamonds on it's back with tan colored running along the sides of it. I have NO IDEA what it was and the internet is not helping me. So if there are any snake lovers/experts out there let me know what you think!
And now for some photo's from the trip to Colorado, Texas and a recent trip to a nearby lake.
My sister is the one in the group photo with 2 kids on her lap (she has five). They are so adorable and so fun to visit! My cousin (on the left) made the trip with me. There is one of them all tickling their "aunt emma".
Very cool pics. I love the one of hubs asleep with the baby asleep on the floor. Why don't the babies do that when we're taking naps??
ReplyDeleteChandra, how cool that you got your 171H!!!! I guess i didn't check you blog tuesday or wednesday!!!Sometimes ya might have to email me to let me know these things!!LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh ya, cool pics too!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. What a FAT CUTE baby!! It looks like you had a blessed trip.
ReplyDeleteWe have been trying to analyze the forensic referral data lately ourselves and getting nowhere. Ergh.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!
Jamie