I've been tagged by my buddy Julie from Journey to Family. Enjoy!
Four Things About ME
Jobs I've Had
1. Copied blueprints for a steel company on a machine that ran off ammonia. To this day it is still the worst job I ever had. You went home smelling like ammonia every night along with a headache.
2. Lifeguard - easiest job I ever had.
3. Waitress - enough said
4. Jimmy Johns - delivered subs via bike or car. Loved it!
there's more but these are the most interesting (aside from being a mom)
Places I've Lived
1. Born and raised in Garrett, IN
2. Lafayette, IN (Purdue University - Go Boilers)
3. Springfield, MO
4. Nixa, MO
Food I love
1. Candy!!!!
2. McD's french fries
3. Roast in the slow cooker
4. Smoothies (I have an awesome Spinach smoothie recipe for anyone interested).
Websites I visit
1. CHSFS Ethiopia forum
2. Blogs of course
3. Craigslist
4. REI outlet
Places I'd rather be
1. In Ethiopia picking up our baby (no we don't have a referral yet)
2. In New Zealand traveling cross country by camper w/my boys
3. On a beautiful lake by our house renting a boat
4. Snowboarding in Whistler (never been but always wanted to)
Movies I love
1. The Power of One
2. The Man In The Moon
3. Sound of Music
4. Cutting Edge
TV Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. ER
Friends I'm tagging
1. Tarah
2. James
3. Julie
4. Christina
Four Things About ME
Jobs I've Had
1. Copied blueprints for a steel company on a machine that ran off ammonia. To this day it is still the worst job I ever had. You went home smelling like ammonia every night along with a headache.
2. Lifeguard - easiest job I ever had.
3. Waitress - enough said
4. Jimmy Johns - delivered subs via bike or car. Loved it!
there's more but these are the most interesting (aside from being a mom)
Places I've Lived
1. Born and raised in Garrett, IN
2. Lafayette, IN (Purdue University - Go Boilers)
3. Springfield, MO
4. Nixa, MO
Food I love
1. Candy!!!!
2. McD's french fries
3. Roast in the slow cooker
4. Smoothies (I have an awesome Spinach smoothie recipe for anyone interested).
Websites I visit
1. CHSFS Ethiopia forum
2. Blogs of course
3. Craigslist
4. REI outlet
Places I'd rather be
1. In Ethiopia picking up our baby (no we don't have a referral yet)
2. In New Zealand traveling cross country by camper w/my boys
3. On a beautiful lake by our house renting a boat
4. Snowboarding in Whistler (never been but always wanted to)
Movies I love
1. The Power of One
2. The Man In The Moon
3. Sound of Music
4. Cutting Edge
TV Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. ER
Friends I'm tagging
1. Tarah
2. James
3. Julie
4. Christina
Hey, I'm always reading your blog but dont' know if I've ever commented. Anyhow, had to for this one because 1) Jimmy John's is my favorite, in fact, I just had it for lunch and 2) YOU LOVE THE CUTTING EDGE!! No one else I know likes/has seen that movie (toe pic anyone?) Awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteWow, there is no way I could ever waitress - props to you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hear you on the french fries. It doesn't help that I live a mere half mile from one. Bah.
i absolutely love "the power of one". i convinced my husband to watch it with me by telling him it was a boxing movie...he loves the "rocky" movies so i knew it was a surefire way to convince him. he wasn't too enthralled, and didn't appreciate my trickery. and the "sound of music" is one of my all time favorites. i cannot even count the number of times i watched it as a child, and still when it comes on tv i have to watch it and feel such a strong nostalgia for my childhood. i sing songs from the movie to my baby to calm her, but sadly most of them are a wee bit out of my range...damn you, julie andrews.
ReplyDeletep.s. thanks for the comment on my blog : )
Please say you are kidding about a spinach smoothie.... scary thought! :)
ReplyDeletePS: I like the Cutting Edge too- worst acting ever, but fun! :)
ReplyDelete