I started my day hoping for the Colts to win but after the pregame show I was secretly rooting for the Saints. And seeing Drew Brees with his little boy afterwards made me even happier. Way to go New Orleans! Little Landon, the "ootball" fan in the house, stayed up late to finish the game with dad. Here is a clip of him cheering for a "touchdown".
Oh yes, I love the somersault finish! Yay, Landon!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! I can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteAhh, how fun! I wish I could have been there, looks like good times. Did the saints end up winning? I miss you!
ReplyDeleteHe is so freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteBreakin' my heart!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Way to go Landon, sorry your team lost:)
ReplyDeleteKeel
Landon looks like Conner!!!! oh my goodness this was cute.
ReplyDeleteHoly canoli! He can do perfect somersaults too! I'm inspired to teach mine to do it. Toddlers - that is, not babies.
ReplyDelete