We had to watch it 4-5 times so that all the kids could see it...and see it again. I must say, Biruk is very graceful in his tumbles. And the "cheezer" expression was hilarious. His flair for drama and being a little tattle-tale sure does remind me of someone I used to know. Except she would stand behind our Mom with a satisfied, smug grin on her face as some other poor sap got yelled at.
I can't believe how big conner is getting, time for a visit.
ReplyDeletemojo
That "cheeser" is a riot!
ReplyDeleteWe had to watch it 4-5 times so that all the kids could see it...and see it again. I must say, Biruk is very graceful in his tumbles. And the "cheezer" expression was hilarious. His flair for drama and being a little tattle-tale sure does remind me of someone I used to know. Except she would stand behind our Mom with a satisfied, smug grin on her face as some other poor sap got yelled at.
ReplyDeletei love videos!
ReplyDeleteI love your voice! Landon looks like a mini-Connor to me. All three are funny and extremely cute. And Biruk's somersault is really good!
ReplyDelete