Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take two...

I love these boys. I love their smiles. And I love my babes in diapers.








11 comments:

  1. oh, how those boys make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chandra, they are so precious. As grueling as it's been at times, you wouldn't trade it, would you? They'll be the best of friends their whole lives...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't change it for the world Cathy. I am hoping Nater and I made it through what may have been the most insane 24 mos of our lives (exactly 2 years ago we started the farmhouse remodel, got pregnant, referral, moved again, Ethiopia, homebirth, and 9 mos of insanity). But we survived. Woohooo... And spring is nearly here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish you'd feed poor Landon. He looks like he's just wasting away there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:05 PM

    OMG Landon is a beast boy gosh
    ,Trent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:53 PM

    OMG, they are so freaking cute. I need to come visit. Love all the pics. Landon is looking so different. Miss em

    mojo

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious! we use those same diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much chunky cuteness in and out of diapers. It really is amazing how people get so big so fast. Congrats on surviving the craziest 24 mos ever, and doing it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Biruk going through a growth spurt? He looks like he's changing a lot all if a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Your boys are so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete