Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring is here...

82 degrees. We spent the first half of the day outside enjoying the weather. Conner found out that our flowers have bloomed. Time to go for a walk. Spring is here and we are loving it! I feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders this week with the warm weather and sunshine.






10 comments:

  1. I know! Isn't it the best? Mine will be bursting through the door any minute from school and I am taking us all to the park. It is glorious and I am ready for days like today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chan,
    Is Conner still wearing the same crocs he's had since he started walking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough with the Crocs already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Biruk actually fall asleep in the swing?! Love topless Conner - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, yes he's still wearing the same crocs. He actually had a bigger red pair but I shrunk one of them in the dryer so it's back to the original $5 pair. They've been good to us.

    Christina, yes Biruk fell asleep in the swing. He almost did a second time in the evening so I took him out. He loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Spring. The perfect time of year to get pregnant, don't you think, Chan???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Great pictures, enjoy the weather!!
    Best, Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine.

    Dear Chandra,

    Your family is really pretty and stuff. Enjoy the sunshine rays.

    Love,

    Your favorite cousin and soul mate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 82 degrees is oh-so-fab-u-lo-so! I love when it's really warm and my kids spend the whole day outside and crash at night. Mmmmmm. It looks like your boys had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 82 degrees? That's inspiration. Spring will come here too, I just know it. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete