That's exactly what I was thinking! Everyone in matching outfits, everyone looking at the camera. I mean, Biruk is cheesing it, for goodness' sake! Well done, Chandra. Well done. Now please share your strategy :).
The matching colors was completely by chance. I guess with 3 boys and dad, blue is inevitable. No idea how this happened. This was the first of two that I took with the self-timer. Purely chance. I was being sarcastic about a quality photo but I'm glad you all enjoy it.
Wow, that's actually quite impressive.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I was thinking! Everyone in matching outfits, everyone looking at the camera. I mean, Biruk is cheesing it, for goodness' sake! Well done, Chandra. Well done. Now please share your strategy :).
ReplyDeleteConners smile is hilarious! It's so like him.
ReplyDeleteLike the pic.
Keel
The matching colors was completely by chance. I guess with 3 boys and dad, blue is inevitable. No idea how this happened. This was the first of two that I took with the self-timer. Purely chance. I was being sarcastic about a quality photo but I'm glad you all enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteKeely, that's totally a Conner face these days. Crack me up.
ReplyDeleteReally cute!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet picture!
ReplyDeletelove the photo !!!
ReplyDeleteLisa