Monday, March 30, 2009

Sportsmanship

Conner had his first soccer game tonight after 2 practices last week. After the game they had the players give each other high five. Here is Conner's reaction to a boy hiking up his shorts when he went to shake his hand. Below that is a video of him dribbling the ball down the field. We had a great time watching him play.
edited to add: Conner is in the red shorts.



10 comments:

  1. Too funny!

    (I don't shake hands with kids with people with their hands in their pants, either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Those clips are priceless. Go Conner!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...was that a look of disdain I saw on his face? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Great videos :) Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Great job Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Chand I am freaking crying! OMG Conner is hilarious and so smart not to slap that kids hand.

    Have an awesome day, we'll talk later.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:31 AM

    I can't help myself - he scored two goals in his first game ever!

    -a proud father

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! He'll want to see these when he's older. Oh, and by the way, I'm in week 16 - I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:30 PM

    those videos are hilarious....i wonder where he gets it?

    poe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:32 PM

    That was too funny, I was trying not to laugh too loud at the library. Little soccer star.
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete