Friday, April 03, 2009

Kicking it old school


Taebo is back baby. This past month I dug out the old VHS and I'm getting my butt in gear. I've only been exercising 3 x's a week but I swear I can tell a difference. I've combined this with some pilates and I feel wonderful! I had forgotten how motivating exercising can be and not to mention how much it has done for my mood. Tonight was a late workout but after eating a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake I felt it was in order. And I would have done it earlier but it took a couple hours for my stomach ache to go away.

I will sleep much better :)

4 comments:

  1. tai bo is such a fun workout... I wonder why it faded... I wonder if I still have my old tapes????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 AM

    You go girl!!!
    Best, Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to watch those vidoes while sitting on the couch and eating ice cream! Is that bad??? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see you sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete