Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better than Lucky Charms!

I am hoping this will make up for the lack of "daily photo's" the past five days. We saw this rainbow yesterday (Conner's first one) and I don't recall ever seeing such a vibrant, colorful rainbow in my whole entire life. It was absolutely beautiful and it was a full rainbow with nothing to break the arc. It made my day! I watched Conner's face in the rearview mirror to see his expression when I pulled off the side of the road for him to see it. His entire face lit up. It was priceless!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lucky find. If we were lucky enough to stumble upon it, my oldest would be begging me to bring it back for a good 3 months. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a Springfield Ethiopia Adoption get-together May 7th. Love to have you come. Email us your address and we'll send you more info.
    Abbylynn29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Neat-O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had this to brighten your trip.

    ReplyDelete