HAHAHAHA. Best picture ever. Really. Classic. Sorry I didn't call this weekend; things are just crazy. How about tomorrow? I have an appointment with the SSA that should take just hours :).
The messed up shots are the best ones anyway -- a better depiction of real life.
HA! That first one is awesome!!
great pics 1st one is my favorite :) Tristen
LOL, that first one is about the funniest thing I've ever seen. Great pics!
I love the first pic just like Tritter. Those are great!Keel
Oh yeah! Tried a Christmas card picture, it took us forever to get all three boys looking at us, smiling, etc. Good luck.Best, Adrienne
Just hold up a sucker above your head! That or tell them the camera will fart when it flashes. ;)Cute kiddos!When you road tripping this way chicky??
Ohhhh that is sooo cute Chandra.... WOW your boys are GROWING !!!!!Lisa
HAHAHAHA. Best picture ever. Really. Classic.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't call this weekend; things are just crazy. How about tomorrow? I have an appointment with the SSA that should take just hours :).
The messed up shots are the best ones anyway -- a better depiction of real life.
ReplyDeleteHA! That first one is awesome!!
ReplyDeletegreat pics 1st one is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteTristen
LOL, that first one is about the funniest thing I've ever seen. Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the first pic just like Tritter. Those are great!
ReplyDeleteKeel
Oh yeah! Tried a Christmas card picture, it took us forever to get all three boys looking at us, smiling, etc. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteBest, Adrienne
Just hold up a sucker above your head! That or tell them the camera will fart when it flashes. ;)
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos!
When you road tripping this way chicky??
Ohhhh that is sooo cute Chandra.... WOW your boys are GROWING !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa