I love these boys! Conner has turned is such a great little man. He cracks me up with everything he has to say. Yesterday he said "Mom, I'm nervous". Then he gives me a moment to wonder where the heck he picked that up and then he chuckles and says "Do you wonder where I learned that?". He is so sweet with Biruk and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I know he's going to be a wonderful brother to baby no.3 and he'll continue to amaze me. There are days when I'm feeling overwhelmed and frustrated and he can calm me down with just a few words that come out of his mouth. Which in turn is a constant reminder that no matter how hard it gets, motherhood is definitely worth all of it!
Biruk is amazing me more and more everyday. This trip was definitely a testament to the fact that he knows we are his mom and dad and he'd let us know when he needed us. He's a smart little fella. He's mastered the skill of crying to get what he wants. Today he was crying every time I'd put him in the tub and as soon as I'd scoop him up he'd curl up on my chest and start sucking his finger. He has started to squeal with delight when he's happy and is starting to say different syllables (instead of just Da da da da da dada). He is turned into a total chunk and has went from 0-3 month clothes when we picked him 6 weeks ago to mostly 6-9 month clothing. The 3-6 are getting a little snug. He has been another huge blessing in our life and while I know things are going to get REALLY crazy in just a few weeks I know it will ALL be worth it. We are going to have 3 kiddo's making us laugh everyday and three siblings that adore each other. It's going to be quite the ride :)
Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there. I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable day!
Here's some pics of my little blessings (including the one that should be arriving in 6-7 weeks).

They are so cute! I hope your trip was amazing, just looking at the ocean I get relaxed! Sorry about the basement, been there, no fun! Happy belated Mother's Day! I am glad you got back safely! Can't wait to hear more about the trip!
ReplyDeleteR
I'm so glad you had a good trip. Those photos are wonderful. You look so happy and relaxed... I'm a wee bit jealous!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Mothers' Day. The pictures are so beautiful! Hope you are feeling as well as you look, and that you had a great day yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHappy (late) Mother's Day to you!!! We're back too now. Glad you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteLoving the pics! Glad you had a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteWe're stilllll waiting.....
Looks like fun. I would prefer some more pictures of your handsome husband. Is he as tall as he looks?
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!!! I really want to reach throught the screen and give you a huge hug.
ReplyDeleteThree is deffinately and adventure, but way fun! Looks like you had a great vacation. :) Biruk is so chubby.
Gorgeous, beautiful pics. Glad you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteyou've got some cute little guys there. i love all your energy, i can't even imagine how you do it all.
ReplyDelete