We are leaving for the airport at 2:30 in the a.m. to catch a 6:00 flight to Dallas, then on to San Diego. Destination: Oceanside, CA to our 9 bedroom, oceanfront, beach house for the next week. Why so big? Because I have a gazillion siblings and we actually fill up a house that big. And when you have that many siblings and split the cost it makes these sort of things affordable. Every 18 months the sibs and my parents take a family vacation; last year the mountains, this year the beach. It's going to be a blast! I get to watch all of my siblings (except the three that are underage) and their significant others sip Margarita's and yummy, tasty beer on the beach. Am I jealous? Hell yeah!
The forecast? Foggy and 64 through Wednesday (didn't bother checking past that). Bummer huh? Not for me. You have to remind yourself I'm 32 weeks pregnant.
1) I'm not even packing a swimsuit (I don't think this requires any explanations)
2) The kitchen will be my favorite hangout spot
3) I am not tolerant of any hot weather at this point
4) My family loves board games/cards
5) Even more reason to be in the house cooking / eating (you catch my drift).
I will try to post in California but if not I will post many pics when I return! Have a splendid week!
Chatter
Enjoy! You totally deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSo my post on the family forum about the tasty margarita recipe was timely indeed.... :D
ReplyDeleteAm I jealous? Hell yeah! Hope you have a blast.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures !!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
can i go too??
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful trip :)
Come on, they have internet in Cali.
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
Hehe...
Hope you are having a great time!
Have a fantastic trip! Enjoy the beautiful Cali beaches. So, so jealous here.
ReplyDelete