Thursday, May 01, 2008

8 weeks to go

We hit the 32 week mark today. I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is gone and how quickly our new baby is going to be here. I'm not sure if I've made it clear but due date is June 26th and we did not find out the gender of the babe. I think I've convinced everyone around me that this one is a girl so it should be interesting. This pregnancy has been different from Conner's from the get-go so that is why I feel it is a girl. Time will tell...

You'll have to excuse the poor photo's. I took them with the self timer so they aren't the greatest. I still feel really good and hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will continue to go smoothly.

I know this is an incredibly boring post but some of you had asked for pics. Here ya go!



10 comments:

  1. Wow, you're ginormous. (I never had a problem talking about your size when you were headed for life as a wheel-chair bound, Swiss Cake Roll-eating, cat lady, so why stop now.)

    I'm trying to convince Julie that I should sell you my camera so I can get a new one. She can't seem to understand that I NEED to spend another $1,000 on a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it must be a girl. The Murphy reproductive tide is shifting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, let's you, me and Dierdre all have summer girls this year!
    ;)
    You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see one stinkin' stretch mark!!!! PPHTTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, you so cuuuuute! I'm very impressed by your self-portrait-taking skills, btw. Whenever I used the timer, I always ended up with pictures of my T or A, never the belly, and yeah, that's kind of the point, isn't it?

    How fun if it is a girl!? But then, how fun if it is another boy, too!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i vote no more pictures, it's making me completely sick thinking of how cute you look over there. :) just kidding. yaya 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post and find it sooo neat that we are expecting our third child at the same time !!!

    SOOO exciting that you are at 32 weeks.. i'm trailing behing at 28 weeks this week-end....

    Glad that you are feeling great !

    Can't wait to see if you will have a boy or a girl...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post and find it sooo neat that we are expecting our third child at the same time !!!

    SOOO exciting that you are at 32 weeks.. i'm trailing behing at 28 weeks this week-end....

    Glad that you are feeling great !

    Can't wait to see if you will have a boy or a girl...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete