I'd love to post but these days I feel like there is nothing really exciting to share with my readers (the select few that I have). I'm a mom. I change diapers, I feed Biruk bottles, I tell Conner how proud I am of him throughout the day, and I try to keep my house somewhat clean. I wish I had funny stories to share but anything I find humorous is nothing the rest of you would chuckle at. As far as telling Conner I'm proud of him it's because he is becoming Mr. Independent. He came up to me 3 days ago to tell me he can pee all by himself. Keep in mind he's been potty trained for quite a while but he now strips off his clothes and sits himself up on the toilet then comes back to me to get him dressed. If he has to go No.2 mom helps. But otherwise he's a little man doing it all by himself. Then today I told him I needed to wash his hands and next thing I know he had taken his little step stool (thanks Matt) to the bathroom and stood in there washing his hands in the sink. "All by myself mom; aren't your proud". Yes I am! This will all come in quite handy in 6 weeks when baby no.3 comes along.
We still have no baby names picked out. I made a short list months ago and have not added to it since. I think Nathan likes one name from the list. So basically we have nothing. I don't enjoy this part (I know I'm a minority here). So if anyone would like to share some unique or at least not so popular names please share. And remember my bets are 99% girl so keep that in mind if you make any suggestions.
Hubby went out for carryout for dinner and both boys are sleeping. It should be a peaceful Friday night and I'm hoping to be in bed early. I am really starting to feel the exhaustion these past few days and as nervous as I am about three kids, I'm ready to have my energy and stamina back.
Lastly, our home in the country is on the market now and we are crossing our fingers for a quick sale. The farm is absolutely beautiful right now with all the flowers in bloom, trees budded and green and the fields so peaceful with the hay blowing in the wind. We miss our country home but we are appreciating the space our new house has to offer.
Have a great weekend!
I hope your home sells quickly. One less thing to worry about. Good Luck in your last six weeks.
ReplyDeleteAs far as girls names...I have not had the opportunity to name a girl... well we gave Mihiret a middle name but not quite the same thing.
The little old man at the pool thought both of my boys were girls based on their names so I guess I could suggest their names to you.
Justice and Tristan...although seriously...Tristan is a boys name..geesh.
Best Wishes
My two favorite girl's names are Ruth and Aster. Is it ok if, in a few months, I ask you questions about HOW DO YOU DO TWO BABIES AT ONCE!
ReplyDeleteChandra, don't worry. You're going to be tired as hell, but it'll only last about 12 weeks. Seriously, you're gonna make it. Start lining up any help you can get for those first few months. I can't tell you how much I appreciate just having someone to help me clean my house.
ReplyDeleteYou know we're pretty bad with the names, so I have no ideas there. I do, however, like that we waited to meet the twins and get an idea about their personalities before naming them. They fit them quite well.
I've always liked the following names:
ReplyDelete1 Emily
2 Emma
3 Madison
4 Abigail
5 Olivia
6 Isabella
7 Hannah
8 Samantha
9 Ava
10 Ashley
11 Sophia
12 Elizabeth
13 Alexis
14 Grace
15 Sarah
16 Alyssa
17 Mia
18 Natalie
19 Chloe
20 Brianna
It's funny, too. Because based on the 2008 Social Security Card Registration Database, these were the top 20 names (in order) so far this year. But I wouldn't worry so much about the name. After all, a rose by any other name, blah, blah, blah.
Funny, Olivia, Isabella, and Elizabeth were 3 names we considered for Amelia.
ReplyDelete