It's after midnight and I should be packing but I'm taking a much needed
internet break. It's been a couple weeks since my last post so I'm going to take a time out from the madness and babble on my blog. It's been a hectic couple of weeks. Our house sold rather quickly so we've been trying to hustle to get our new house ready. The big thing is finishing wiring and framing so we can start drywalling Monday. We've got a big weekend ahead of us. In the mean time we are trying to do trips to
Lowes, order cabinets, more
Lowes, and of course packing since we'll be closing on our precious first house next Friday. So that catches you up to speed. Today I finally needed to get music back in my life. So I copied all my songs from my external hard drive and loaded them onto my computer and into
itunes. Now I'm going to have wonderful company to help me pack tonight!! Yeah :)
Considering the craziness I just can't complain. Little man has been a champ through all the working out at the house and driving back and forth.

I try to limit the movies because of the trance he falls into when the TV is on (scary).

Hammering the floors for us

He's wondering what project to tackle next :)

Working at his tool bench from
G'ma and
G'pa.
Adoption: I think of our little baby in Ethiopia often but thankfully I have plenty of distractions right now. But my mind wanders to it throughout the day. Is he born yet? Is he safe? Healthy? I wonder about his parents? What they must be thinking about everyday? What struggles and challenges they are facing (how insignificant my dilemma's are)? I hope he is being loved and with his mother right now bringing her as much joy and happiness she can hold. I think of them!
cute pics once again:) Can't wait to see your new place..........at some point down the road! I know Lee is excited to visit......I will have him take a bunch o pics!!
ReplyDelete