Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cleaning Day :)

To start today, here are two of my favorite photo's I took of little man today.



















Woohoo!! Today was cleaning day :). I am one of those people that love to clean (when it's needed) because I get so much gratification when I see the results. So today I shop vac'd (you can't tell from the pics) and organized all the leftover drywall scraps. It felt so productive and I knew Nathan would love it (he can't stand the chaos). Here are some pics of the results :)












































Here are a couple pictures of the leftover drywall scraps we'll use for the closets and possibly garage.





































And lastly some pics of play time and some of little man and I (very rare). Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Oh My Gosh, the house looks so good, and conner looks like a little man, i think he is losing the baby fat

    ReplyDelete