Okay, I'm done grossing you out for the day. Here are some pictures I took the in the last 12 hours.
Most of the time I'm taking pics of Nathan working so I had Nathan take a couple pics to show that I actually am running power tools here. I am loving the nail gun!
Here are some before and after of the closet doors. The closet is very shallow (maybe 14 inches) so we are going to put 96" high closet doors so we can access the whole closet and utilize the space. It will just be several shelves running across. It may look kind of weird but we need to maximize closet space. The pic of the board on the floor is covering the hole where the old chimney used to be (our secret passageway to the scary old cellar).
Here's a photo of me trying not to look nauseous and exhausted after a night of smelling my incredibly stinky, hot body! (feel free to gag)
This is all the stuff that had to be moved outside so the house would be clear for drywall.
And the last of the photo's is the few I took this a.m. when the sun was coming up and the house was all clean :). I was so thrilled to be done at that point and so relaxed enjoying the fresh morning smell of dew and grass and listening to the birds chirp.
I know I don't post a lot but I love to follow your blog and your house is looking GREAT !!!
ReplyDeleteConner is SOOO sweet.. I love the pictures of him in front of the fence that you have on the top of your blog !!!
Oh and I love your shirt too :)
Lisa