Here are some before and after pics so you can understand how yucky and dark it was before verses how cheerful and bright it is now. This made me very happy today :)
We bought a double hung replacement window at Lowe's and after spending the afternoon putting our brain's together it's now installed. So we can open the top window and let the steam out when we shower and I can stare off in space at the beautiful countryside. Ahhh... I love it!
Thank you Nater for all your help and hardwork getting this installed. I know it wasn't the most fun we've had but we will be thankful for it forever, and ever, and ever!!
In other news, the drywallers will be over in the a.m. to finish the last of the sanding and texture the walls. I can't wait because that means I can now start on the floors and paint the walls and ceilings. We need to get out of this hotel SOON. Here are some of the finished look after they mudded the walls.
I am mentally and physically drained so I'll wrap this up with a few fun photo's I took out at the house of the land and the boys. For those of you who are unaware, please click on the photo for the full size image. Enjoy :)
p.s. Our appletree has started to "bloom" (I have no clue on the correct terminology) and we have little baby apples.
Ugh, the window. I am less than confident in its ability to hold water. I'll likely switch to baths (gross) so I don't have to watch the water disappear behind the wall when I shower. Would a garbage bag taped inside the shower to keep the window dry look tacky?
ReplyDelete