Wednesday, May 23, 2007
How my dear husband gets his kicks....
We ordered Applebee's a couple nights ago and I asked Nathan to pick me up some ice cream and thank you cards for the guys that helped us install windows this weekend. He pretends to hear me and leaves. 20 minutes later (5 minutes after the food was supposed to be picked up) he calls and tells me he has forgotten what to get at the store. I refresh his memory and then tell him to forget about it and get the food (I hate cold carryout). I hang up the phone shaking my head. 10 more minutes pass and I'm talking to my mom on my cell and the house phone rings. I say to her "I sent Nathan out for a simple task and this is him calling confused". Sure enough it's Nathan wanting to know what kind of Thank you cards to get. At this point I try to remain calm and tell him to forget about the cards and get our food. NOW! Within 2 seconds of that the garage door opens and I realize he is home. I could have killed him but laughed instead. At this point my mom says, "how do you put up with him". I'll say no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Chandra !
ReplyDeleteI have been keeping up with your blog and have just not been good at adding comments, will try harder so here is my first one haha :)
And you are officially waiting YEAH YEAH YEAH !!! I can't wait to celebrate your refferal with you !!
I laughed at your last post about your husband, sounds a bit like mine haha...
Hope the move goes well and that you don't have to tent for much longer LOL...
Hope you are having a great week-end !
Lisa
Keep the pictures coming !
sounds like something nate would do, I have a nice visual of how annoyed you probably were...ha ha
ReplyDelete