Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

It happened, it really happened, we got an offer on our house. We actually got it last night but the broker emailed it twice w/out attaching so I had to go to sleep last night w/out knowing what it was. This morning we finally got the word! Full price offer and we pick up closing and inspection cost up to $2500. No problem!! I'm so excited to not have to worry about selling this house anymore that paying the extra fees was fine by me. I will breath a big sigh of relief after they have the inspection and hopefully have no additional stipulations for us. They are preapproved, ready to be moved and hopefully all of this is a good sign. Please cross your fingers :).

So that is my reason for a happy day. Which also makes you a little sad. Our first home; lived in for 2 1/2 years, where little man was born and has spent 19 months of his life, and lots of memories to hold onto. We will take lots of photo's and video before we leave. Depending on the time of month I'll probably shed a few tears.

Lastly, this happy day brings FEAR. Less than one month to get moved out and somehow moved in to our "not so ready to be moved into" house. What??? It will all work out. Even if we have to borrow and live in Karen & Ron's popup for a few weeks. We can make it work :)

Happy Friday to anyone that happens to actually check out my blog today. Have a wonderful weekend and stop by again soon! After little man wakes up from his nap we'll be heading out to the "fixer upper" for a fun filled weekend of installing windows, closing all gaps that would allow mice to enter and maybe some wiring. And camping, we will camp out all weekend and I can't wait. I even bought some marshmallows :)

Tah Tah for now. More when I return home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I am so glad you sold your house! I am especially glad that all of the business of moving will help keep busy while you wait! I started reading books this week to get my mind off of our adoption.
    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete