Our dossier should be arriving to Minnesota by 10:30a.m., May 10th, 2007. Little man and I got up at 7:00 and this morning could not be going any slower. I know, I know, we still have a long time. But to be "officially waiting" is a really big deal so I can't wait for a phone call!!! And of course I had asked Alexa to call my cell phone which is NOT working. I may have to bite the bullet and go to Sprint and buy a new phone (and then tape it to my forehead). I've been so distracted this week I've lost my cell phone twice. It's not easy being a scatter-brained, busy and distracted gal.
I did get all of my papers faxed in last night so we can get our house listed on the MLS. So this weekend the house needs thoroughly cleaned and I have to get this baby SOLD!
Hubbies parents should be getting into town in one week so that will be nice. We will have a babysitter!! Yeah :) We will be installing windows next weekend with the help of the MTA guys. And after that we get to drywall. Woohoo...
It's 9:30 pm and I just realized I never finished this post. The day went quickly, CHSFS never called, I could not get Sprint to successfully transfer phone service to another phone so I finally searched the house for my missing phone. Found it, switched service back to it and now have a cell. Went crazy a couple times and hubby wasn't here to keep me sane (I miss you honey). But Little man went to bed well although kicked around in there for a while. I have to give him credit, he knows he has to stay in there and doesn't put up much of a fight.
Tomorrow morn I think we will get up and drive to Texas to see Amber, Brian and the kids. Little man will have fun! Hubby won't be back until Tuesday so we need to get out.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment