Sunday, May 08, 2011

My mom.

My mom. She deserves thousands of posts thanking her for the countless acts of kindness & selfless tasks she has accomplished over the years. For the thousands of home-cooked meals she prepared, the millions of dishes she has washed, billions of items of laundry she has cleaned and for the trillons of seconds she has spent caring and worrying for us kids. I'm lucky to have her. And because of her (and my dad) I am blessed with 10 awesome siblings! A gift that could never, ever be topped and a gift that never stops giving. I can't imagine being short any of those siblings. They are a huge part of who I am and who I have become.

I thought of my mom a lot yesterday. I think of her most days. And I wish I did more to show my appreciation for all she has done over the past 30 years of my life. For all the sacrifices she made as a mother. And for the lessons she taught me and is still teaching me. I'm blessed. Happy Mother's day Karen! Thank you for everything.
love, Chatter

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    We certainly are lucky to have such a great mom:)
    I love that picture!

    Keel

    ReplyDelete