Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glasses Explanation

Just to clarify, Nathan didn't actually order me safety glasses but instead glued my old lens onto the safety glasses he had lying around. He picked his fanciest pair (heehee). The point is simply this; I can now get out bed and put them on temporarily verses going straight to the contacts. It's nothing permanent but buys me some time until I get my procrastinating butt to the eye doctor. Which in my case, may take months...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    And you can have your own pair, just like these! Simply ship your old lenses with a money order for $299.99 + $20 S&H to Nathan. Allow 8 - 10 weeks. I also accept Paypal. (No habla Espanol)

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 AM

    If it's the thought that counts, then this has to be the best gift ever. No one but Nathan could come up with designer frames like this. Then the wrapping paper--wow, the time it took to put in all the staples. Truly memorable.

    Happy Birthday Chandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Nate if you'd start making custom frames like the ones you wore in college, then I'd definitely buy them.

    Happy Birthday Chand.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should marry this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:45 AM

    you could start a new trend

    ReplyDelete